1. Natasha Kotilevskaya:“Like a muddied spring or a polluted well is a righteous man who gives way to the wicked. Prov. 25:26.
2 Katya Zadniprovskaya:“What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul?” Mark 8:36-37.
3. Stan Sayenko:”In everything set them an example by doing what is good. In your teaching show integrity, seriousness and soundness of speech that cannot be condemned, so that those who oppose you may be ashamed because they have nothing bad to say about us.” Titus 2:7-8
4. Anna Gergalo:“I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live; that you may love the Lord your God, that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him, for He is your life and the length of your days.” Deuteronomy 30:19
5. David Shevchuk:“ If anyone teaches false doctrines and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching, 4 he is conceited and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions 5 and constant friction between men of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.”1 Tim 6:3-5
6. Dima Zadniprovskiy:“Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is — his good, pleasing and perfect will”. Rom 12:2
7. Andrey Deshkin:“Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit. On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, like men sent from God.” 2 Cor 2:17
8. Lena Maryan: “But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them — bringing swift destruction on themselves.”2 Peter 2:1
9. Carolina Laktionova: “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.” John 17:20-21
10. James Rudenko: “But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent's cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. 4 For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.” 2 Cor 11:3-5
Recently in Pentecostal movement more and more attention is given to Bible education. This is because number of false teachers today have increased. Christians who do not have sufficient bible knowledge, cant seriously explain and prove their believe. To fully dedicate yourself to God, you really need to study and know the Bible. Apostle Peter says “Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have” (1 Peter 3:15).
By sending our youth on missionary trips, we understand the importance of their spiritual preparation and the responsibility of service they do. It is also very important for our rising generation to learn how to live, how to have happy family in the future, how to useful for our God. Answers to all of those questions are in Bible. Therefore, in our church the Bible school was created.
Teenagers are invited to Bible School. Increase your spiritual level, make steps in improving your relations with the Lord and stay firm in His Word. There is nothing better then to know our Lord and work for Him. Have your life, becoming a part of great awakening of last days.
Training will take place every Thursday from 7:00 p.m. to 9:15 p.m. in the evening during prayer service in church.